Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, December 2, 2019

Cyber Monday is Here!

Nothing is better than shopping with no pants on!

Since there are laws in this country that frown upon that, Cyber Monday is a now thing for the holiday shopping season.

Of course, shopping from the comfort of your couch was always a thing. At least with Cyber Monday, you get the deals of Black Friday, without all the screaming and hair pulling...unless you're into that. No judgement!

This Cyber Monday (or any day, really) check out the works of Stephen Kozeniewski on Amazon.

OR, if you like to listen on the road, check out his books on Audible instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)