Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

2021 Appearances

Hey all!

Here is my schedule of appearances for 2021.  I anticipate it will be light and mostly virtual as long as the pandemic persists, but with a little luck, perhaps I'll make some live appearances this autumn.  As changes occur, I will update this page, so be sure to check back often.  Events in red have occurred in the past.

If you'd like me to make an appearance at a convention, signing, or other event you're organizing or attending, feel free to contact me and we'll discuss it. Most events in Baltimore or Philadelphia are a slam dunk for me to attend, but I'll consider travelling if invited.

Farpoint 28
Dates: Saturday and Sunday February 20-21
Location:
Virtual
Panels:  
Saturday 11:00 AM - "Are We Just Going Mad?  Online Civility and Social Media"
Saturday 2:00 PM - "Narrative in Different Mediums"

Scares That Care Charity Weekend VII
Dates: Friday through Sunday July 30 - August 1, 2021
Location:
DoubleTree by Hilton
50 Kingsmill Road
Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
Panels:  
Sunday 1:15 PM - Reading (with Jeff Strand)

Creature Feature Weekend
Dates: Friday through Sunday, August 27-29, 2021
Location:
Wyndham Gettysburg
95 Presidential Circle
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Panels:  

Holiday Magic at the Market
Date: Thursday, December 2, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
Location:
Air Studio (located in the West Shore Farmers Market)
900 Market St, Ste 29
Lemoyne, PA 17043
Panels:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)