Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm Splatterpunk Award-winning horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, August 5, 2024

KillerCon or Bust!

Hi everyone,

This weekend, I'll be at KillerCon in Austin, and I'm hoping to see as many of you as possible!


This year's Guests of Honor are exceptional!

Daniel Volpe
(Left to You, Talia)

CV Hunt
(Legacy, Halloween Fiend)
 
Kris Triana
(Along the River of Flesh, Gone to See the River Man)

Craig Spector
(2024 J.F. Gonzalez Lifetime Achievement Award Winner)


Dates: Friday through Sunday August 9-11, 2024

Location:
Holiday Inn Austin-Town Lake
20 North Interstate Hwy 35
Austin, TX 78701

Panels:
Friday 3:00 pm - "Daywalkers" (w/ Daniel J. Volpe, Susan Snyder, R.E. Shambrook, Shane McKenzie - M)
Saturday 10:00 am - Mass signing
Saturday 10:00 pm - GrossOut Contest

I'll be there socializing and signing and selling books and all the good stuff! Come along, get your books signed, ask any questions, and let's take silly selfies! See you there :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)