Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO is on sale for $0.99



I'm very excited to announce that my magnum opus THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO is on sale for $0.99 through Friday!  I really want to thank everybody who's bought, read, and shared, so far.  Here's the purchase link (or you can just click on Phil's ugly mug up there):

Amazon

Wondering what you're in for?  You can find every review, interview, and write-up here, but here are some of my favorite quotes so far:

"There are parts that are so gruesome that even other characters are vomiting and heaving from it. There were even a few parts where I found myself saying 'I can't believe I'm reading this. I'm so going to get nightmares. If I don't, there's something wrong with me.'"


"Overall, a very solid entry into the zombie genre, with enough twists and new ideas to keep those who are looking for a new perspective on the classics to have fun with the story. The characters drive this one, and there are some good ones with some crackling dialog."


"This is not your average anything. Definitely not an average zombies tale."


"'AAAAAAHHHH!!! Why, Steve, why? That's gross! Okay... just breathe... moving on... okay, that's kind of cool... WHAT THE HELL?! Steve, what's wrong with you?! *inhales* It's just a book it's just a book it's just a book... HOLY $#@*!!! Did that really just happen? There's an image I'll never get out of my head... Hey, that's interesting... whoa, WHAT! I need a drink...'"


"This novel is a must read for fans of the zombie horror genre. Unique, horrifying and enthralling; this is dark entertainment at its best."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)