Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, February 9, 2015

This Week Only: DOUBLE BOOK SALE!!!


http://www.amazon.com/GHOUL-ARCHIPELAGO-Zombie-Novel-ebook/dp/B00FTP5URO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403103472&sr=8-1&keywords=zombie+books
http://www.amazon.com/Billy-Cloneasaurus-Stephen-Kozeniewski-ebook/dp/B00L7RXG6U/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1404653374&sr=1-1&keywords=dystopian+fiction
























These are exceedingly rare and exciting times we find ourselves living in, my friends.  For the first time ever two of my books are on sale for only $0.99!  (Or, if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited, absolutely free!)  You can pick up BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS or THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO (or both!) for this ludicrously low price now through 3:00 am EST Friday, February 13.
 
But don't just take my word for it.  You can read all the internet buzz for BILLY or GHOUL yourself.  Here's what just a few of the latest reviewers have had to say:
 

THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO

 
- Kelly Smith Reviews

"...a fun story with a unique twist to your ordinary zombie theme."
- Jessica Kong, Sea-Anan Empire
 
- Christine Morgan, The Horror Fiction Review


BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS

 
- Una, That's What I'm Talking About

"But honestly, who doesn’t like a big old fat satire?"
- Kurt Schuett, Ginger Nuts of Horror

"This was the kind of story that was unlike anything I'd ever read. Kozeniewski is talented that way.  There were moments where it bordered between Horror and Science Fiction and I liked how the two melded together."
- Erin MacCallum, The Reader's Hollow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)