Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, April 15, 2016

Amazicon or Bust!

I will be at Amazicon this weekend!  It will be a con.  And it will be amazing.  (As evidenced by the name.)


What's so great about Amazicon for the Kozeniewski fan and/or well-wisher?


Well, I will have paperback copies of BRAINEATER JONES, THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO, BRAVE NEW GIRLS, and BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS for sale (naturally.)  However, this convention will be your first opportunity ever to purchase my latest release EVERY KINGDOM DIVIDED in person.  Books are $12 for one or $10 apiece for two or more.  And as always, if you took the time to come out to see me, all autographs are free.


Where is it? 


The Doubletree Hotel by Hilton
4727 Concord Pike
Wilmington, DE 19803


When is it?


Friday, 15 April 4:00-10:00pm
Saturday, 16 April 10:00am-7:00pm
Sunday, 17 April 11:00am-5:00pm


I am not scheduled for any panels.  That means you will be able to find me in the vendors room the entire con.  (If the vendors room ends up having separate hours from the rest of the con, I'll update this post.)


What if I hate you?


Not to worry!  Fellow author Mary Fan will also be present Saturday and will also be without panels.  It'll just be us and the lines around the block of our adoring public.


Not to mention I will also have a plethora of books from such great authors as Elizabeth Corrigan, Michael Meyerhofer, Melissa MacVicar, Laura M. Kolar, Collin Tobin, and more!


What if I can't make it?


Can't catch me in Wilmington this weekend?  Here are all my other scheduled appearances this year.  Want me to appear somewhere I'm not currently scheduled?  It could happen.  Contact me and we'll talk about it.


Thanks everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)