Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Why does someone need to confirm every job I've ever had?


I'm going to be honest with you here. I had an idea for a multimedia event this week. A pretty good one, in fact. Pretty complicated, though. However, I've spent the whole weekend filling out an eleven page form for a federal background check. It involved such compelling questions as "Have you had a security check before?" (in my case yes) and "Name every place you've lived in the last seven years and give contact information for someone who knew you at each one." So unfortunately all you get this week is a comic. But, you can always go back and enjoy The Mustard Shark from last week, which I have to point out had a plot, a character, and special effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)