Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Top Ten Manuscripts Burn Posts of 2016!

Well, I finally did it.  Long-time blog followers will know that since I started doing my end-of-year round-ups, I've traditionally used the same number of posts as the year (so top 12 of 2012, top 14 of 2014, and so forth.)  With 2016 finally crossing the median threshold of 5, though, I think it's time to finally scale these back to a top ten list.  So, without any further ado, here are the ten most popular posts of 2016 in ascending order:

10.)  Making the Sausage: Book Sale / Review: Shin Godzilla (a rare tie)

9.)  The Art to Seeing and Seeing as Art in Dark Fantasy (Guest Post by K.P. Ambroziak, Author of THE JOURNAL OF VINCENT DU MAURIER)

8.)  Women in Horror Month #9: The Sisters of Slaughter, Authors of ISOLATION

7.)  Are You Scared to Write a Review?

6.)  A Conversation Which Must Have Taken Place Offscreen During "Star Trek: Generations"

5.)  Do Not Cut Yourself Slack: Interview with Jeffrey Stackhouse, Screenwriter of "I am the Doorway"

4.)  Scares That Care Autopsy

3.)  Making the Sausage: Judging a Small Press

2.)  KJA and I

1.)  Creating the HUNTER OF THE DEAD Cover (Guest Post by Zach McCain, Professional Artist)

2 comments:

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)