Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Terrifying Revenge of the B-Movie!!!: Scene 26

SCENE 26

INT – BLACKSMITH SHOP
(BLACKSMITH, JIMMY)

A GRAYING OLD BESPECTACLED BLACKSMITH IS CHECKING HIS HAMMERS WHILE STANDING BEHIND THE COUNTER.
THE BLACKSMITH IS THE SAME ACTOR AS ZORBON.

BLACKSMITH

One. Two. Three. Three hammers. Ah ah ah.

A RHYTHMIC THUMPING OUTSIDE GROWS LOUDER AND LOUDER UNTIL THE OLD BLACKSMITH CAN SEE A SHADOW ON THE WALL OF A CREATURE WITH A HIDEOUSLY LARGE FOOT.

BLACKSMITH

Oh my god! It's the hideous freak! The townspeople were right!

THERE IS A GREAT DEAL OF CLICHÉ DRAMA AND SLOW MOTION AS THE DOOR OPENS AND JIMMY WALKS IN, WITH HIS FOOT STILL IN THE TOILET. HE HAD BEEN CASTING THE WEIRD SHADOW.

JIMMY

I need a sledgehammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)