Hey, everybody! As the new year gears up, let's take a look back at what's gone before. Based solely on number of views as of January 1, here are the top ten most popular posts of 2018 on ye olde blogge:
10. For Today's Blob Post...
9. The Quintessential Silverwood: The Door Post
8. Women in Horror Month #9: Claire C. Riley, Author of ODIUM
7. Making the Sausage: Bookkeeping
6. The Long, Hard Reach for that Brass Ring
5. Women in Horror Month #1: Suzanne Madron, Author of FOR SALE OR RENT
4. The Quintessential WHISPERS OF THE APOC Post
3. 2018 Appearances
2. Call to Action - Please Donate to the Brian Keene Burn Fund
1. Mascara and a Rifle: Women in the Military (Guest Post by Dacia M. Arnold)
So, what can we learn from this information? What are the most interesting posts that people want to see? Based on the evidence, I think the conclusion is clear: no fucking idea. What the hell do you people want? You're all over the fucking place here. Get it together.
"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov
Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."
Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)