Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Paint by Numbers

Hey, everybody, sorry I've been acting like Uncle Marketing Douche™ these past few days. I'm sure it was especially painful if you follow me on multiple social media sites. The good news, though, is that thanks to you, my beloved fans, I've reached personal bests on almost every statistic I track.  A few of these, paperback sales rankings mostly, are from last year, but the big unplanned double sale this week drove almost everything into the stratosphere.  Since I thought you might be interested, here are my current personal bests for all my stats.  (Bear in mind that the lower the number the better...as in, we all want to be number 1.)

ME
#1,540 author on Amazon US
#36 author in Horror on Amazon US

BRAINEATER JONES
#5 in Sci Fi & Fantasy (Horror) on Kobo
#5 in Fiction & Literature (Horror) on Kobo
#5 in Mystery & Suspense (Hard-Boiled) on Kobo
#253 on Barnes & Noble
#33,119 on Amazon UK (e-books)
#623 on Amazon US (e-books)

#29,879 on Amazon US (paperback)
#7 in Hard-Boiled (books) on Amazon US
#9 in Hard-Boiled (e-books) on Amazon US
#15 in Horror (e-books) on Amazon US

THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO
#20,445 on Amazon UK (e-books)
#13,052 on Amazon US (e-books)

#78,441 on Amazon US (paperbacks)
#19 in Sea Adventures on Amazon US

Thanks for all the support everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)