Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

World Horror or Bust!

Hey everybody!

Do you live anywhere near Provo, UT?

If so, I'm going to be at World Horror Convention 2016 from Thursday, April 28, to Sunday, May 1.

WHC is more of a professional convention, but I don't think any fans would be disappointed, especially considering the quantity and quality of genre heavy hitters who will be there.

Oh, yeah, and I'll be there, too.  Want to hear me speak?  Here are the panels I'll be on:

Friday, April 29, 9:00-10:00am - Using Social Media Effectively
Friday, April 29, 4:30-5:30pm - Horror in the Small Press
Friday, April 29, 10:00-11:00pm - Gross-Out Competition
Saturday, April 30, 9:00-10:00am - Self-Published vs. Traditional vs. Hybrid

I won't really be selling books as I'm more of an attendee this time around, but if you have a copy of BRAINEATER on you, I'll of course be happy to sign it.

Hope to see you there! 

And if you miss me at World Horror, my next event is only three weeks and half a continent away, at the Carlisle High School Sci-Fi Day on May 21.  Do you think a high school sci-fi club can't run a decent con?  You'd be wrong.  CHS Sci-Fi Day is (either sadly for the adult con organizers I know or happily for the kids) one of the best run events I've ever attended.  It really is a hidden gem.

But as for me, I'm off to Utah, so see you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)