Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

The Horror Show 24 Hour Marathon or Bust!

Hey, everybody!

I'm very pleased to remind you all that I'll be appearing this Friday and Saturday, May 11-12 2018, on The Horror Show with Brian Keene.  But this isn't just any episode of that redoubtable podcast, oh no!  This is a 24-hour marathon, with an intended goal of raising $20,000 for the Scares that Care charity.  For more information, go here.

And how am I involved?  Well, I'll be on hand to sign any books you bring, of course, and I'll have books in my car if you really want to buy one, but for the most part it's not that kind of event.  This is a charity event and so everything will be directed towards providing quality entertainment to encourage the audience to donate to the cancer and burn patients we'll be supporting.  To that end, I'll be on at 7:00 pm EST to make a major announcement, along with Richard Chizmar, about an upcoming project of ours.  I'll also be doing a reading on Saturday morning.

The event will take place at the Courtyard Marriott (2799 Concord Road, York, PA 17402.)  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)