Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, December 14, 2018

My Appearance on "Eating the Fantastic"

Hey, kids!  Sorry I haven't been posting much in the last few weeks.  I've been taking a much needed break from reality after the hell that was November.  (You can read more about that here.)

The good news, though, is that if you're jonesin' for an ample helping of Vitamin K, I've got you covered.  During this year's Chessiecon I had the opportunity to have a midday meal (there was much discussion over whether it consituted lunch, supper, dinner, or some hybrid of the three) with the legendary Scott Edelman.  Scott has written for "Tales from the Darkside," Marvel Comics, and the print arm of the Sci-Fi Channel, amongst many others in his storied career.

We talked for a good hour and a half straight over Vietnamese food, and as it went along I really came to appreciate Scott's format.  His general idea is that people let their hair down and open up over a meal with a friend in a way they wouldn't during an "interview."  And while at the beginning I was "on" the way I normally am in these situations, I did find myself relaxing and just chatting, perhaps too much, even.  I think you'll enjoy it.  You can check us out on:

-  iTunes

- Libsyn

- or just click this embed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)