Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

2019 This is Horror Award Nominations

Hey, everybody! 

Whelp, it's the end of the year and you know what that means: it's awards season!  Kicking us off is the annual This is Horror Awards.  If you're a fan of mine and want to see me succeed, I thought I'd make it easy on you all by listing which of my 2019 efforts are eligible.  If you're interested in nominating me (please don't feel obligated) you can do so by e-mailing awards@thisishorror.co.uk with the subject line "This Is Horror Award Nominations 2019" by 12:01 a.m. PST on January 8, 2020.  You can nominate up to two projects per category.  Further information and rules can be found here.

So, without further ado, here are my eligible works for 2019:

Novella of the Year

SKINWRAPPER

Image result for skinwrapper

Anthology of the Year

THE BIG BOOK OF BLASPHEMY

Image result for "the big book of blasphemy"

Publisher of the Year

French Press


Cover Art of the Year

BRAINEATER JONES by Chris Enterline


Other recommendations:

Since you can nominate two works in each category, and some categories I'm not even eligible in, here are some of my recommendations.

Novel of the Year - CATFISH IN THE CRADLE by Wile E. Young, HAG WITCH OF TRIPP CREEK by Somer Canon, THE DARK GAME by Jonathan Janz
Novella of the Year - 
Short Story Collection of the Year - RESISTING MADNESS by Wesley Southard
Anthology of the Year
Fiction Magazine of the Year - "Unnerving"
Publisher of the Year - Thunderstorm Books, Sinister Grin Press, Grindhouse Press
Fiction Podcast of the Year
Nonfiction Podcast of the Year - "The Horror Show With Brian Keene"
Cover Art of the Year - RESISTING MADNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)