Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Free Book: MIDNIGHT RITUALS


Hey, everybody!  As authors, one of the small things we can do to support pandemic relief is offer free entertainment for those practicing social distancing.  So, as of today MIDNIGHT RITUALS is free, courtesy of editor (and contributor) Robert Swartwood.

This chapbook also features short works from:

- myself
- Brian Keene
- Mary San Giovanni
- John Boden
- Wesley Southard
- Kelli Owen
- Robert Ford

I hope you'll check it out.  Also, I should point out that this is in addition to my offer of one free e-book, not in lieu of.  So, please take me up on that as well if you have not already.

Stay safe, stay entertained, and most importantly, stay home.  I'll see you all again on the other side of this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)