Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

CoronaCon Appearances

Hey, everybody!

I hope you're hanging in there.  In case you missed it, I appeared at a virtual convention on April 18, the first CoronaCon.  If you missed it live, you can still catch up.  I've cued up all three of my appearances below, but the whole thing is worth a watch, naturally.  You can also read a recap by our good friend Erica Robyn here.  Enjoy!

Panel:  "Finding New Readers"
Participants:  Mary SanGiovanni, Stephen Kozeniewski, Aaron Dries, Wile E. Young, Steve Pattee (M)
Timestamp:  c. 41:00



Reading:  Excerpt from "Leader of the Pack," episode six of "Silverwood the Door."  Includes Q&A.
Timestamp:  c. 5:16:00



Panel:  Versatility and Cross-Genre
Participants:  Brian Keene, Jonathan Janz, Stephen Kozeniewski, Shane D. Keene (M)
Timestamp:  c. 5:43:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)