Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, September 13, 2021

Official Release Announcement: BROKEN-DOWN HEROES OF THE WESTERN NIGHT

Hey, everybody! I'm very excited to announce a release date for my next novel, BROKEN-DOWN HEROES OF THE WESTERN NIGHT:

Friday, September 17, 2021

Meanwhile, it is currently available for pre-order currently.

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Apple

I do want to warn my longtime fans: this one is a departure for me. This is a war story with a great deal of gallows humor. There are no horror or science fiction elements in it. For some of you that will be a relief, but for others, fairly warned.

So get your pre-orders in now or stop by again on Friday. And feel free to spread the word. Remember: indie authors eat or starve by word of mouth. Thanks for all your support, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)