Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Publish Like a Motherfucker Course 9: The Life Audio-quatic With Steve (Matt, Too!)

Hey, everybody!

It has been almost (but not quite) a year, and the time is ripe for another installment of "Publish Like a Motherfucker (With Stephen Kozeniewski)."  


This time around I am delighted to welcome podcaster, audio engineer, cover designer, and author of such books as the HORRORS UNTOLD series, EDGE OF TWILIGHT, and MELANCHOLIA, the one, the only, Mr. Matt Wildasin!

Stop by my business page Wednesday, February 2, at 8:00 pm EST.  I will, of course, be recording for posterity, but if you have questions, you'll want to be there live to participate.  And, as always, if you're interested in future PLAM courses, let me know in the comments below, on social media, or during the course.

Course 9:  The Life Audio-quatic With Steve (Matt, Too!)
Date:  Wednesday, February 2, 2022
Time:  8:00 pm EST
Syllabus:  The paperbacks and ebooks were no issue to write, format, and publish.  But now your insatiable fans have demanded yet another format: audio!  With special guest author and sound engineer Matt Wildasin we'll discuss:

- should you read your own work or hire a professional?  pay up front or do royalty share?  and where does all this shit happen, anyway?

- say, I've got a built-in microphone and a free Saturday.  what's to stop me from just recording my book tomorrow?

- how are audiobooks different from podcasts, radio shows, and other aural media?  what should you look for in a narrator and/or sound engineer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)