Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Protean Books & Records or Bust!

 Hey everybody!

Just wanted to drop in quickly to announce I'll be at Protean Books & Records, signing books with a whole host of other authors this Saturday (10th September). I'll be there from noon - 3pm (it runs until 5pm but I have to vanish early, like a ghostly apparition).



As well as myself, the author line-up is *drumroll*...

  • Wesley Southard
  • Brian Keene
  • Mary SanGiovanni
  • Hailey Piper
  • Somer Canon
  • Chris Enterline
  • Matthew Wildasin
  • Robert Swartwood
  • Sonora Taylor
  • Mike Lombardo

The address is:

836 Leadenhall St, Baltimore, MD 21230

Don't be shy, come say hi! We'll all have books to sign and sell, but feel free to bring along your own copies for us to sign if you have them. Okay, that's all for now - be there or be square!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)