Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, January 9, 2023

WE ALL LIVE IN A FASCIST POLICE STATE NOW, THANKS TO THIS ONE FUCKING GUY (and other news!)

Happy New Year, everybody!

We're barely 2 weeks into 2023 and I already have such sights to show you.

First up, I'm "thrilled" to announce my newest work on Kindle Vella, a thriller called WE ALL LIVE IN A FASCIST POLICE STATE NOW, THANKS TO THIS ONE FUCKING GUY.

It happened here. Fascism came, wrapped in the flag and carrying a Bible. Nobody much noticed. Sure, a few traitors like to whine about their missing "rights", but it's up to the heroes of the Federal Bureau of Patriotism to silence them. When someone starts spilling FBP secrets, Captain Leo Nergali is assigned to track him down. But wait, Leo himself *is* the mole? Record scratch! Tune in weekly to see how Leo censors the arts, disappears his enemies, and perhaps even finds jackbooted love!

Join Leo Nergali every Sunday, which is when I'll be posting each new installment. The first two parts are already live and you can read them HERE for free!




The next piece of news I want to share is that our very own BRAINEATER JONES currently has a BookBub deal and is available worldwide for the next-to-nothing price of $0.99 until 23rd January. If you haven't yet met the dead-but-delicious Jones, now's the perfect time! You can get your copy HERE.


It's also the 10 year anniversary of THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO - my other zombie novel of an entirely different (and even more blood-thirsty!) ilk!


If you'd like to add THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO to your book collection, you can find it HERE.

That's all for now, folks! Here's to hoping for a great 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)