Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Farpoint or Bust!

Hey everybody!

This weekend, I'll be at the Farpoint Convention in MD, and I'm hoping to see some of you there! Farpoint is an annual gathering for fans of all genres of all kinds of creative arts; books, movies, TV, etc.  It's gonna be a blast!


https://www.farpointcon.com/

Amongst the special guests in attendance are Wilson Cruz (Star Trek: Discovery, 13 Reasons Why), Rylee Alazraqui (Star Trek: Prodigy), Carlos Alazraqui (Reno 911!), and - and this is the one I'm personally most excited about - BILLY WEST!


If you don't know who Billy West is, you must have been hiding under a rock your whole life (haha). He's best known for voicing several characters on Futurama (Fry, Farnsworth, Zoidberg, etc), Ren and Stimpy, Loony Tunes, and a whole bunch of others.

There'll also be loads of cool people trading (hello!), fun events, and signings. 

Dates: Friday 10th February - Sunday 12th February

Location:

Delta Hotel by Marriott

245 Shawan Road

Hunt Valley, MD 21031


Panels:

Friday 6pm - "How to Build an Alien" - Salon D

Saturday 12pm - "Write What You Know" - Salon D

Saturday 2pm - Reading (w/ Michael Jan Friedman and Cheralyn Lambeth) - Derby

Saturday 4pm - Signing (w/ Jennifer R. Povey) - Table 1


I hope to see you all there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)