Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, July 10, 2023

Negative Space 2: A Return to Survival Horror

Hi everyone!

You might have already seen some buzz about this online recently, but I'm here to fly in like a bee and buzz about it a bit more - Dark Peninsula Press has released their new anthology, "Negative Space 2: A Return to Survival Horror".


Edited by Aric Sundquist, this dark, bloody, scary anthology contains a story by yours truly... a story set in the universe of THE HEMATOPHAGES! If you've read my sci-fi/horror novel, you'll already know that it contains lots of burrowing nasties and a tonne of blood, but can you ever have too much blood? I think not! Which is why I decided to return to one of my most fearsome universes to add a bit more. You don't have to have read my previous work to "get" the story, but if you have and you're interested, think of this as a short prequel.

Here's the first line of my story "Derelictus", just to whet your appetite...

"The headless woman never stops screaming."

But I'm only one author in the line-up! Who else has turned up in this anthology to scare you, I hear you ask? Well (deep breath)...

J.W. Schnarr, Scott McClosky, Xariffa Suarez, Brad Kelechava, Kristin Kirby, S.R. Miller, Ashley Lezak, Richard Beauchamp, M.J. Mars, Rosemary Thorne, Benjamin DeHaan, Eric J. Guignard, Scotty Milder, Stephen Kozeniewski


If you'd like something to read that will keep you up at all hours with the lights on, you can find it in paperback or ebook through the following links:


Enjoy! (Or whatever you say to people you're hoping to scare)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)