Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Halloween Book Club: THE HOUSE ON THE BORDERLAND

 


Hey, kids!  It's spooky season, and I've got a hankering for a spookering!  I just finished my annual re-read of William Hope Hodgson's seminal horror masterpiece THE HOUSE ON THE BORDERLAND and now I want to opine about it.  Come join me on Sunday, October 1, and get your Halloween reading plans off to a great start with the granddaddy of all home invasion, cosmic horror, trippy mushroom dog, evil pig monster novels of all time.

What's that, you say?  You've never read it?  Well, then, you've got five days to unfuck that, my friends.  But don't worry, it's free and available everywhere, and it's quite short.  Hope to see you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)