Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm Splatterpunk Award-winning horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, October 7, 2024

UK FantasyCon or Bust!

Hi everyone - this is one of my most exciting events of the year. For the first time ever, I'm travelling to the UK for a convention - FCon (or FantasyCon). I'll be there with a trading table, signing and selling books and making friends with my fellow authors and readers. I'll also be there launching the latest French Press Publishing release, MILLIONAIRES DAY, by UK indie author legend, Kit Power. I'm thrilled to be working with him, and even more thrilled that I'll get to launch his book with him in person.


I've been told that though this is one of the UK's biggest writing/author conventions, compared to what we're lucky enough to have in the USA, it's pretty small. I've also been told that it's relaxed, friendly, and feels like a family holiday gathering. I can't wait!

To any of my British readers, I really hope to see you there. Be sure to come say hi!

When: 11th-13th October 2024

Where: The Queen at Chester Hotel,
              Chester
              England, UK

Panels:

Saturday - 12:00 pm - Kit Power book launch - Colonnades
Saturday - 1:00 pm - Reading w/ Kit Power, Sara Jayne Townsend, and Ramsey Campbell - Gladstone
Saturday - 6:00 pm - Book launch - Disraeli
Saturday - 7:00 pm - "The Teenage Experience as Body Horror" (M) w/Colleen Anderson, Margaret Eve, Sarah Elliott, and Kayleigh Dobbs - Prince Albert 
Sunday - 1:00 pm - "No One Can Hear You Scream" w/ Dan Howarth (M), Lee Swift, Sara Jayne Townsend, and Stephanie Ellis - Prince Albert 


Really looking forward to seeing you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)