Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Update

So, last week I posed you people a challenge.  And you raaaaaallied.  Boy, did you ever rally.  Did someone take my advice and set up a drinking bird to keep clicking refresh?  Because that person gets a special Manuscripts Burn prize if he/she steps forward. 

Anyway, I know you've been sitting on pins and needles for the last seven days wondering how it went, so I won't keep you in suspense any longer.  WE DID IT!  December 2011 was Manuscripts Burns's biggest month EVER*.  Take a look at the final chart:



With, uh, oh, I'm not a big fan of numbers, let's say, twenty million more hits than June 2011, December was the most popular month for Manuscripts Burns of all time*.  OF ALL TIME*!  In case you're only used to looking at charts like this and you're not sure whether I'm snowballing you or not, take a look at this revised chart (red line added by the author):



So thanks to all of you.  And a special Happy New Year!  May this one be full of all the blessings that shitty 2011 wasn't.

* Except for massive amounts of missing data including the entire year of 2010, seemingly.  Gooooooooo, Blogger Stats Engine!  No, really.  Fucking go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)