Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bar Mitts (Vah)

("Bar" with me.  I'm trying to make this a thing.)

Mitt Romney walks into a bar.  He turns around and says, "Oh, pardon me, miss, I didn't mean to walk into you.  I know bars are people, too."

Mitt Romney walks into a bar.  And shuts it down.

A liberal, a moderate, and a conservative walk into a bar.  The bartender looks up and says, "How you doing, Governor Romney?"

Mitt Romney walks into a bar and says, "Is this where poor people drink?"

Mitt Romney walks into a bar and says, "I really like this bar.  All the stools are just the right height."

Feel free to add your own below in the comments!  The best, by which I mean "any," may well be included in a future "Best of Bar Mitts" compilation post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)