Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

More Trifecta Winners!

Some of you may recall a few weeks ago I highlighted a few of my favorite reviewers after they completed the Kozeniewski Trifecta (reviewing BRAINEATER JONES, THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO, and BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS.)  This is a rare and illustrious fraternity, and I'm happy to announce today that we have a few more exemplars of good taste joining it.

Shawn Remfrey



Meet Shawn!  This is the person that most of you authors, publishers and whatnot keep in contact with!  I am the owner and head reviewer of Literary Litter.  I also do reviews for Minding Spot.  I've been an avid reader since the age of five and a reviewer for several years.  What keeps me busiest, though, is helping authors through the beginning phase of their books.

You can find Shawn on Twitter, her website Literary Litter, and the LL Facebook page.

And here are the links to Shawn's completed trifecta: BRAINEATER JONES, THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO, and BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS.

Nikki Howard



I have an incurable book addiction and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I will buy a book based on its cover alone. I love promoting authors. I am... the Ultimate Reader.

You can find Nikki on Twitter, her website Horror After Dark, and the HAD Facebook page.

And here are the links to Nikki's completed trifecta: BRAINEATER JONES, THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO, and BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS.

Mary Fan



Mary Fan lives in New Jersey, where she is currently working in financial marketing. She has also resided in North Carolina, Hong Kong, and Beijing, China. She has been an avid reader for as long as she can remember and especially enjoys the infinite possibilities and out-of-this-world experiences of science fiction and fantasy.

Mary has a B.A. in Music, specializing in composition, from Princeton University and enjoys writing songs as much as writing stories. She also enjoys kickboxing, opera singing, and exploring new things--she'll try almost anything once.

You can find her on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, her blog, or her website.

And here are the links to her completed trifecta: BRAINEATER JONES, THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO, and BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS.

2 comments:

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)