Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Today Only: THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO is on sale for $0.99


THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO is on sale for only $0.99 for the next 24 hours! This is my favorite novel and the best I've ever written.  If you haven't, I really hope you'll pick up a copy.  And if you have, I hope you'll share this sale with your friends, both cyber and meat.  (Mmmm...meat...) Here's the purchase link:

Amazon

Want to know more?  Well, every review of TGA is listed here. And here are what some of the latest reviewers are saying:

"This novel had so much depth and breadth to it that I think the front cover doesn't do it justice. This is no ordinary zombie novel, set in urban America."

"Don’t get too attached though, Kozeniewski also shares George RR Martin’s ability to introduce and kill characters on a whim. No character is safe, and the person you think is the main character, I guarantee it’s not."

"Summing this complex novel up into a few sentences is impossible, but it all comes together at the end and The Ghoul Archipelago delivers an excellent ending which left this reader satisfied.  Don't worry, there is plenty of graphic sex, violence, and gore for those of you who demand lots of horror in your horror novel. In this case, Kozeniewski has also added plenty of heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)