Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, August 17, 2015

Can't Get Enough of Me?

Did you know that I'm reviewing "The Strain" this season over on our good friend The Bookie Monster's site?  I'm testing the waters on this a bit...aside from the occasional book I've never tried my hand at reviewing before.  I did ask for a job at the avclub once, and never heard back.  Of course, I didn't have any writing credits at that point so I can't exactly fault them for not hiring a rando off the street.

But anyway, just in case you've missed it, you can read SO MUCH MORE of my opinions on shit by checking out my BM articles,too:

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)