Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, October 23, 2015

Artwork Reveal: The Zealot

Drumroll please!  It's the penultimate post before next week's final artwork reveal here on the blog, and then the full GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO trailer reveal over on THe GaL iN THe BLue MaSK.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves.  There's still a gorgeous piece of artwork to salivate over (er...sort of...if you're not thrown off by zombie arms) this week: one of the most dreadful villains I've ever conceived, the crazed religious zealot Reverend Sonntag!

Pictured: Reverend Coughlin Sonntag

2 comments:

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)