Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, May 20, 2016

CHS Sci-Fi Day or Bust!

Hey everybody!  I've got some exciting news: tomorrow is the Carlisle High School Sci-Fi Day in Carlisle, PA!

I can already hear you scoffing. But you shouldn't! I attended the CHS Sci-Fi Day last year as a vendor and I am happy to report it is one of the best-run conventions I've ever attended. I think the kids are probably hungrier to run a good event than some of the adults who are burnt out on con organizing.

The school is located at:

Carlisle High School 623 W. Penn St Carlisle, PA 17013 Swartz Building

You can swing by tomorrow any time between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm (EST, naturally) to pick up books by myself and several of the other fine authors in the Red Adept Publishing stable. Of course, autographs will be limited to me, but that's still a bit of a draw isn't it? Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)