Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, July 22, 2016

Scares That Care 3 or Bust!

Hey kids!

In case you (somehow) haven't figured it out it is con season.  But thankfully, my weeks of not updating the blog except to remind you which con or signing I'll be at this week are almost over. 

Sometime late tonight after my sister graduates from Johns Hopkins (I know, right?) I'll be showing up at Scares that Care Weekend Part 3 in Williamsburg, VA.  Scares that Care is a charity convention, so even if you're really not usually the convention-going type, seriously consider this one.  All the proceeds are going to needy families afflicted by cancer and burns.

If you live in the Williamsburg area and want to stop by the convention will be all weekend at:

50 Kingsmill Road
Williamsburg, VA 23185

I won't have a table this time, but I am bringing books so I'm happy to sell them out of the trunk of my car or whatever if you need them.  Basically I'll be going as an attendee, but I will have one bit of programming which is a reading alongside Rachel Autumn Deering on Sunday at 1:00 pm.  Room is TBD as far as I know, but I'll update the blog when/if I find out.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)