Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Shore Leave or Bust!

Hey, everybody!  Hope you're having a wonderful Independence Day.

This weekend (July 6th & 7th) I'll be appearing at Shore Leave in Baltimore, MD, for the fourth year in a row.  I'm also a volunteer there as I organize the author's track panels.  This year all of my panels are on Friday and Saturday (I wonder how that happened...) so I will not, repeat will not, be at the convention on Sunday.

The location is:

Delta by Marriott
245 Shawan Rd.
Hunt Valley, MD 21031

No automatic alt text available.

I will be on the following panels and will have books for sale before and after panels (and during the meet and greets), but will not have a table in the dealer's room:

Friday 5:00 pm - Salon F - End at the Beginning
Friday 10:00 pm - Hunt Valley Hallway - Meet the Pros
Saturday 12 noon - Salon E - Star Trek Adventures RPG (M)
Saturday 1:00 pm - Salon F - Bring Your Own Book
Saturday 4:00 pm - Salon F - Let's Put Them on Ice
Saturday 6:00 pm - Frankie and Vinnie's - Author Meet N Greet

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)