Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

2018 Gross-Out Contest Reading Live!


Hey everybody!  I've got a rare treat for you (and a first for me) coming up this week.  If you've never seen me do a live reading this is your chance.  This Saturday, September 22, at 10:00 pm EST I'll be reading my award-winning entry in the 2018 Deadite Press Gross-Out Contest, "Everybody Poops.  Especially Godzilla."

It's going to be live on Facebook, so you can watch from anywhere in the world!  All you have to do is join The Splatter Club on Facebook and tune in at 10.  I'm sure I'll also be taking a Q&A and whatever else you guys feel like hearing from me.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)