Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, January 15, 2021

Publish Like a Motherfucker Course 8: Fans, Friends, and Fuckers

Hey, everybody!

Hope all's going well with you.  I'm delighted to announce the second "Publish Like a Motherfucker (With Stephen Kozeniewski)" of 2021, and boy is it a doozy.


I'm pleased to welcome World Horror Grand Master Brian Keene, winner of a multitude of awards and author of a plethora of books, including THE RISING, NEMESAI, and END OF THE ROAD.

Stop by my business page Wednesday, February 3, at 8:00 pm EST.  I will, of course, be recording for posterity, but if you have questions, you'll want to be there live to participate.  And, as always, if you're interested in future PLAM courses, let me know in the comments below, on social media, or during the course.

Course 8:  Fans, Friends, and Fuckers
Date:  Wednesday, February 3
Time:  8:00 pm EST
Syllabus:  Now that you've published you've started hitting social media and the convention trail hard.  With special guest World Horror Grand Master Brian Keene we'll discuss:

- to what extent should you welcome fans into your life?  when do you go from drinks at the hotel bar to inviting them into your home?  how do you tell merely eager fans from truly dangerous ones?

- how do you distinguish between genuine friends and climbers?  what do you do when people ask you to wave your magic wand and make them famous?

- do the lifelong friendships outweigh dealing with jackasses?  is it safer to be more guarded online and in person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)