Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Monster-Mania or Bust!

Hey everybody!

Monster-Mania Con is quickly approaching - be there and be scared!


The guest line-up is insane... here are a few that I'm excited about, amongst many others!



Who wouldn't want to meet the Cryptkeeper?! And if you're a fan of A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors - you'll find pretty much the whole cast there too.



Other guests include (deep breath) Slipknot's Corey Taylor, Marley Shelton (Scream 4), Devon Sawa (Final Destination), David Morrissey (The Walking Dead), Duncan Regehr, Ashley Bank, and Tom Noonan (Monster Squad), David Howard Thornton and Damien Leone (Terrifier), and many others.

Plus, there'll be some great people trading there.. selling their wares... perhaps books - like me! Don't be shy to come say hi!

Hope to see you there!

Dates: Friday through Sunday November 11-13, 2022

Location:
The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center
100 Station Avenue
Oaks, Pennsylvania 19456


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)