Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, November 18, 2022

Publish Like a Motherfucker Course 10: Live-Action Listener Mailbag!

Hey, everybody!

Hope all's going well with you.  I'm delighted to announce the second "Publish Like a Motherfucker (With Stephen Kozeniewski)" of 2022 at long last.

I'm pleased to welcome P.R. Marsh, host of The Lasser Cast and Comic Books Transformed and soon-to-be-published author of THE FIELDS BURN RED and THERE'S NO WAY THIS IS RIGHT!


Stop by my business page Tuesday, November 22, at 7:00 pm EST.  I will, of course, be recording for posterity, but if you have questions, you'll want to be there live to participate.  And, as always, if you're interested in future PLAM courses, let me know in the comments below, on social media, or during the course.

Course 10:  Live-Action Listener Mailbag!
Date:  Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Time:  7:00 pm EST
Syllabus:  In this very special episode, we flip the script!  (Don't worry, the kids still say that.)  We'll be joined by long-time listener and up-and-coming author P.R. Marsh, who will serve as a proxy for the audience and ask Stephen about all those questions and anxieties that worry away a hungry young artist's writing time.  Unlike a regular listener mailbag episode, we'll get to have a nice, organic conversation, and you can join us too, if you tune in live.  Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)