Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Halloween Hangover or Bust!

 Hi everyone! Halloween might be over, but the scary hangover isn't. If spooky season is all year round for you, as it is for me, come join us at this post-Halloween event!




Writers, books, horror... what more could you want? I'll be there ready to hang out with you guys, and I hope you'll come say hello. Feel free to bring books for me to sign, and smiles for those pictures you'll want to take!


When: Friday and Saturday, 3rd - 4th November, 2023

Where:

Barnes and Noble
Libbie Place
5501 West Broad Street

Richmond, VA 23230

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)