Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, October 9, 2023

Merrimack Valley Halloween Book Festival or Bust!

Merrimack is back! If you've been following me for a while, you'll already know that I attend every one of these events, if I'm able to. They're always such good fun, and a portion of the proceeds are donated to the Haverhill Public Library. And best of all, it's absolutely free to attend!

There will be so many authors in attendance; writers of sci-fi, horror, fantasy, mystery, romance.... basically, if you like reading, this event covers you! It's a great place to meet and speak with your favorite authors, and to get books signed. So don't be shy, come on down and say hello!

When:

Saturday 14th October 2023 - 9:30am - 4pm EST

Where:

Haverhill Public Library
99 Main St,
Haverhill, MA 01830

Looking forward to seeing you all for spooky season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)