Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Sunday, June 20, 2010

You win some, you lose some

And the winner of our little wager is...


Me. Or nobody. Depends how you look at it, I suppose.

Thought I'd forget, didn't you? Or at least give you a few hours grace? Sorry, I am a chronic insomniac. The time is midnight and the counter is at 393,283. Close, but no cigar. In fact, an epic effort by all my readers over the course of this weekend, and I thank you, but sadly, we did not roll over the 400K mark. So, as I promised, HELL AND BLOOD is retired forever, and you all get to endure at least two more posts after this of procrastination.

Did you lose out? Perhaps. I wouldn't say you lost out the way the world lost out when Dostoevsky died before writing the sequel to the Brothers Karamazov, but you did lose out on my amusing and embarassing story, which now also goes in the metaphysical vault.

See you on Wednesday. Thanks for staying loyal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)