Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, October 13, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT: I Have a New Blog!

Have you ever said to yourself, "Hey, self, you know what I could use more of is?  Is more of Steve blogging!"  Well, then you're in luck.  Because behold!


I am now officially a contributor to the second greatest group blog in the history of all and across of all media.  It should generally be a bit of a departure from whatever I'm doing here.  (What is that supposed to be again?)  Make sure to check it out, bookmark it, whatever the kids are doing these days by going here.  And remember:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)