Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, October 10, 2014

BRAINEATER JONES is on Sale for $0.99!


BRAINEATER JONES is on sale for only $0.99 (and remains free for KindleUnlimited users!) This was my debut novel and it holds a really special place in my heart.  Plus it's a rip-roaring good read for Halloween!  If you haven't, I really hope you'll pick up a copy.  And if you have, I hope you'll share this sale with your friends, both online and IRL.  Here's the purchase link:

Amazon

Want to know more?  Well, every BJ review is listed here. And here are what some of the latest reviewers are saying:

"Braineater Jones is one of the most entertaining horror novels I’ve read in 2014. This is a great choice for anyone in the mood for a genre-busting thriller!"

"If you enjoy your zombies stories, but are looking for something just a little bit different; if a world chock full of eviler-than-evil villains and shadowy speakeasies appeals, then Braineater Jones is the undead fella you want to meet. Dark and often darkly comic, this mash-up of nineteen thirties America and zombie fiction is bound to find fans amongst both camps."

"Stephen Kozeniewski hit it out of the park with Braineater Jones."
- Jessica Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)