Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, December 22, 2014

$0.99/Free Sale - BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS

http://www.amazon.com/Billy-Cloneasaurus-Stephen-Kozeniewski-ebook/dp/B00L7RXG6U/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1418930188&sr=1-1&keywords=dystopian
 

BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS is on sale for only $0.99 from now until 3:00 am EST December 25th! That's right, it's a ho-ho-horrible ho-ho-holiday sale!  And, of course, it's always free if you have Kindle Unlimited.

I love BILLY.  This is a plucky little book, and it's still my only published work that's never made it to "bestseller" status.  Maybe we can change that with this sale!  I hope you'll pick up a copy if you haven't.  And if you have, I hope you'll share this sale with your friends, both cyber and real.  Here's the purchase link:

Amazon

Want to know more?  Well, every review of BATC is listed here. And here are what some of the reviewers have said:

"Billy and the Cloneasaurus is a fascinating tale that brings to mind 1984 and The Matrix but manages to be wholly unique and absolutely worth the read."
 - Elizabeth Corrigan, author of EARTHBOUND ANGELS and VALERIEL INVESTIGATIONS

"Billy and the Cloneasaurus is a well written novel. Right from the first sentence, I loved the humor undercurrent that melds with the serious questions the plot raises. The more we learn about the world with Billy, the more you find yourself questioning the values of our own world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)