With the same joie de vivre as last year, I'm pleased to bring you...
THE TOP 14 POSTS OF 2014!
14. A Reader's Guide to Why I'm Such a Dick All the Time
13. Excerpt from WARPATH: SURVIVING THE APOCALYPSE by Shawn Chesser
12. "Why Do I Write" Blog Hop
11. Guest Post: Erica Lucke Dean, Author of SUDDENLY SORCERESS
10. Should I be Worried About an Ebola Outbreak? (An In-Depth and Unbiased Analysis by the Manuscripts Burn Staff)
9. Doctor Who vs. The Who (Guest Post by Traci Borum, Author of PAINTING THE MOON)
8. The Quintessential AT HELL'S GATES Post
7. The Trifecta Trifecta
6. She Helped! (Interview with Cassie Cox, Line Editor of BRAINEATER JONES)
5. Spotlight on MORTAL: SURVIVING THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE by Shawn Chesser
4. Why Z-Nation is Better than The Walking Dead, an Essay in Three Parts: Part One
3. The OneStop Apocalypse Shop (Guest Post by Author Derek J. Goodman)
2. Interview with The Bookie Monster, Book Reviewer Extraordinaire
1. Summer of Zombie Giveaway
"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov
Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."
Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)