Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, September 18, 2015

I'll be at the Brooklyn Book Festival this Sunday!

Hey everybody!  Just a quick reminder: if you live anywhere in the New York/New Jersey area, I'm going to be at the Brooklyn Book Festival this Sunday along with science fiction author Mary Fan!  We'll be selling and signing all of our books.  (Though a quick note to our regular convention goers: due to space restrictions we won't be carrying any of our colleague's books as we often do.)

The official address is:

Brooklyn Borough Hall and Plaza
209 Joralemon Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201

Though to be fair it seems to be a bit...expansive (as you'll see when you check out the map below.)  We're going to be at booth 244.  The festival runs from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Sunday, September 20, 2015.

All festival events are free.  You do not need a ticket.

Click to expand or right click to open in a new window.  The red star marks our booth.
 
Oh, and if you're a publishing professional or you somehow otherwise wrangled an invitation, we'll also be at the BKBF Gala on Saturday night in case you want to shake hands, buy me a drink, or punch me in the back of the head.  Hope to see you there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)