Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, September 21, 2015

Quick and Dirty Update

Hey all!

Sorry I'm running a little late today.  I'm feeling a little frazzled from the Brooklyn Book Fair and haven't been able to shake the post-cons yet.  Overall it was a pretty great event.  The foot traffic was immense and we sold a ton of copies of BRAVE NEW GIRLS.  I sold a few of my other works, too, but that one was the clear winner for the weekend.

Meanwhile, if you haven't heard yet, The Horror Show will be running some fan favorite episodes in December.  If you never listened to my episode, you should absolutely listen to it now.

It's easily the highlight of my career to date.  And if you enjoyed it, why not vote for me?

Thanks much, all.  I'll hope to have something more substantive for you all on Wednesday.  Maybe I'll be able to pull my head out of my ass by then.  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)