1. What did you do for a living when you used to live in Philadelphia? Why did you quit to go live on a farm?
2. What did you name your farmstead and why? Did you think the name would attract customers to your Bed and Breakfast or scare them off? What did the Wittgensteins used to call it, and why weren’t you happy with that name?
3. What was the cruelest, most under-handed, sneaky, or shameful thing you ever did to protect your farmstead?
4. You once had to kill an animal. Describe the circumstances, how you felt about it then, and how you feel about it today.
5. What object do you keep buried under your scarecrow and why? What would you do if anyone found out about it?
6. What is your crippling physical or mental weakness?
7. What is the song you sing to yourself to calm your nerves in times of stress? Where did you first hear it?
8. What is your secret skill that you are immensely good at but immensely embarrassed about?
9. When you had your first nervous breakdown, how did you rouse yourself out of it?
10. What do you secretly find hilarious that nobody else does?
11. When you lie awake at night, staring up at the stars, what runs through your head?
12. What is the one place on the farmstead that creeps you out so much that you refuse to ever go there?
13. What is your name? Who were you named after and why?
STRANDED PLAYER QUESTIONNAIRE
MAIN QUESTIONNAIRE PAGE
"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov
Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."
Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)