1. What or who are you investigating at the farmstead and why? Did you volunteer for this case or were you forced in some way to take it?
2. Who is your employer and how did you get the job?
3. What shameful thing is your employer using to blackmail you? What is your plan to turn the tables on him or her?
4. What is the first thing you will do when you get out from under your employer’s thumb?
5. What do you have packed in your briefcase? Which one of those objects will you keep hidden from the other players at all costs?
6. You once had to kill an animal. Describe the circumstances, how you felt about it then, and how you feel about it today.
7. What is your crippling physical or mental weakness?
8. What is your secret skill that you are immensely good at but immensely embarrassed about?
9. What caused you to lose your faith? How important was your religion in your life before you were shaken to the soul?
10. How do you plan to approach the B&B? Will you stay undercover and act like an ordinary guest? Or will you be up front about who you are and why you’re there? You’re going to spend the night either way so you’d better have a plan in mind.
11. When you wake up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror, what is the one thing that keeps you from slashing your wrists?
12. What is the movie that you’ve watched every Saturday night since it came out?
13. What is your name? Who were you named after and why?
STRANDED PLAYER QUESTIONNAIRE
MAIN QUESTIONNAIRE PAGE
"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov
Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."
Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)