1. What the hell brought you way out here in the middle of nowhere and what is your mode of transport? Did you come out here for business (i.e. a trucker on a backwoods route) or for pleasure (i.e. a hiker who got lost?)
2. Who would you give up anything in the world to get in contact with? What would you tell them if you could, now that you’re stranded?
3. What did you bring with you on this trip? What one object would you do anything to keep the other players from finding out about?
4. What story do you tell the other players about how you got stranded out here? Why do you feel the need to tell them a lie instead of the truth?
5. You once had to kill an animal. Describe the circumstances, how you felt about it then, and how you feel about it today.
6. Explain the meaning behind your unusual tattoo, mark, or brand. How and why did you get it?
7. What one thing will you give up anything to protect? Your country, a family member, your wealth, or something else entirely?
8. What is your crippling physical or mental weakness?
9. What were you doing on 9/11? How do you feel now about your reaction?
10. What is your one hobby that gives you the most joy? What about it makes you so content?
11. Tell me about the time you picked up an unwanted travelling companion (i.e. a hitch-hiker) and it didn’t end well. What would you have done differently?
12. What is your secret skill that you are immensely good at but immensely embarrassed about?
13. What is your name? Who were you named after and why?
MAIN QUESTIONNAIRE PAGE
"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov
Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."
Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)